1. Can I use my existing solar panels?
Yes you can. A minimum requirement of 3 kW is required to a maximum of 7kW
2. What happens to my existing inverter?
Your existing inverter is no longer required. The WattGrid comes with a state of the art hybrid inverter installed.
3. What is my pay back period?
This depends on your usage. Please contact our friendly staff to assist with your specific circumstance.
4. How long is the warranty?
The warranty is 5 years for all components.
5. Is there any maintenance on the system required?
The WattGrid product can only be accessed by an appropriately accredited electrician. There is no routine maintenance required. Your solar panels however may need to be cleaned from time to time to ensure peak generation.
6. What if I want more stored power?
You can add up to 3 WattGrid units on the same premises.
7. Can you use the WattGrid for off grid situations?
Yes, the WattGrid can work completely off grid and you can also connect a diesel generator as back up, just like the public grid can.
8. Can I install WattGrid for my business?
Yes you can. Please contact our staff for large commercial options.
9. What if I don’t have solar panels?
WattGrid can provide the solar panels for you at an additional cost.
10. Where is the WattGrid installed – outdoors or indoors?
The WattGrid can be installed outdoors or indoors.